Support the Wingfield Family Society (WFS)’s mission by becoming a member!
As a new, or renewing member of WFS, you will receive all the benefits of membership:
• Preserving the historical legacy of the Wingfield family.
• Joining an active group of people who have the same interest as you do in genealogy
• A subscription to the Wingfield Family Society’s 8 to 12 pages, full-color newsletter emailed to you. In addition to news about the Wingfield Family Society, there are genealogy articles and member stories/updates.
• Exclusive access to our Wingfield genealogy database: www.WingfieldFamily.org (more than 100,00 descendants and growing annually).
• Exclusive access to member-only material, including, but not limited to the following:
• Archive of past newsletter from 1987-present;
• The Wingfield Immigration Register; and
• Access to some of our past publications
WFS’s annual membership dues are per household (single mailing address).
All eligible persons living at the same address are listed as members for the single cost, as long as they maintain the same address.
Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st, however, if you were to join during the last three months of the calendar year your membership would be good through the following year.
Once you have joined WFS and paid members dues, WFS will send you an email that will include your username and password so you can access the Wingfield genealogy database and other membership information. WFS will send you an email within 24-hours of joining WFS.
If you have any questions, please contact Barbara Cortino, WFS Membership Director at email@example.com or call at 224-622-4664.
If you don’t wish to use this secure online form and make a credit card payment using PayPal (not necessary to have a PayPal account, select guest option), please download and print out the paper membership form (pdf) and mail your completed membership form along with your payment. Please also scan and email a completed paper membership form to firstname.lastname@example.org.