Join or Renew Your Membership in the Wingfield Family Society
Support the Wingfield Family Society’s mission by becoming a member! As a new, or renewing member of the Wingfield Family Society, you will receive all the benefits of membership:
- Preserving the historical legacy of the Wingfield family.
- Joining an active group of people who have the same interest as you do in genealogy, especially the Wingfield family branches of United States of America, England, and Ireland.
- A subscription to the Wingfield Family Society’s quarterly 8+ page, full-color newsletter emailed or mailed to your home. In addition to news about the Wingfield Family Society, there are genealogy articles and member stories/updates.
- Exclusive access to our Wingfield genealogy database: www.WingfieldFamily.org (more than 100,00 descendants and growing annually).
- Exclusive access to member-only material, including, but not limited to the following:
- Archive of past newsletter from 1987-present;
- The Wingfield Immigration Register;
- Wingfield genealogy database;
- The Wingfield DNA Project; and
- Access to some past publications
The Wingfield Family Society’s annual membership dues are per household (single mailing address). All eligible persons living at the same address are listed as members for the single cost, as long as they maintain the same address. Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st. If you have any questions, please contact Barbara Cortino, WFS Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 224-622-4664.
WFS Membership Form
If you don’t wish to use this secure online form where you will use PayPal to pay for your membership, please print out the paper membership form (pdf) and mail your completed membership form along with your payment. Please also scan and email a completed paper membership form to email@example.com.
Thank you for your support of the
Wingfield Family Society!